Take the ribbon from your hair,
解开我发上的丝带
Shake it loose and let it fall,
松开它让秀发散落
Layin' soft upon my skin.
轻抚你的肌肤
Like the shadows on the wall.
就像阴影敷在墙面
Come and lay down by my side
过来躺在我身边
till the early morning light
直到天明
All I'm takin' is your time.
我只是想让你在我身边
Help me make it through the night.
帮我度过黑夜
I don't care what's right or wrong,
我不在乎对错与否
I don't try to understand.
我不想试着去明白
Let the devil take tomorrow.
就让恶魔霸占明天吧
Lord, tonight I need a friend.
上帝啊 今晚我只想要个朋友
Yesterday is dead and gone
昨日已去
and tomorrow's out of sight.
明日还没有来
And it's sad to be alone.
孤独让人感觉悲伤
Help me make it through the night.
帮我度过黑夜
Lord, it's bad to be alone.
上帝啊 孤独让人感觉悲伤
Help me make it through the night
帮我度过黑夜