《The End Of The
World》 /《后会无期》(美国乡村音乐原版)
Why does the sun go on shining? / 太阳为何依然照耀
Why does the sea rush to shore? / 海浪为何拍打着岩岸
Don't they know it's the end of the world? / 难道它们不知道这是世界末日
'Cause you don't love me anymore /因为你不再爱我了
Why do the birds go on singing? / 鸟儿为何依然歌唱
Why do the stars glow above? / 星星为何在天上闪耀
Don't they know it's the end of the world? / 难道它们不知道这是世界末日
It ended when I lost your love / 当我失去了你的爱
I wake up in the morning /当我清晨醒来
And I wonder why everything's the same as it was / 纳闷着为何一切如常
I can't understand, no I can't understand / 我无法了解,我真的无法了解
How life goes on the way it does / 生命怎会像往常一样运行
Why does my heart go on beating? / 我的心为何仍在跳动
Why do these eyes of mine cry? / 我的双眼为何在流泪
Don't they know it's the end of the world? / 难道它们不知道这是世界末日
It ended when you said goodbye / 当你说再见的时候[2]