
亡命之徒,你为何执迷不悟?
You've been out riding fences for so long now
长久以来你用伪装保护自己
Oh, you're a hard one
哦,你是个顽固的人
I know that you got your reasons
我知道你有你的理由
These things that are pleasing you can hurt you somehow
这些让你快乐的事情不知为何也伤害了你

Desperado, oh, you ain't getting no youger
亡命之徒,哦,你已经年华老去
Your pain and your hunger, they're driving you home
你的伤痛和空虚让你返回家乡
And freedom, oh freedom well, that's just some people talking
自由啊自由,那不过是一种传说
Your prison is walking through this world all alone
你的心牢带着你孤独地穿越这个世界
Don't your feet get cold in the winter time?
冬季里你感受到足底的冰凉了吗?
The sky won't snow and the sun won't shine
天空不再飘雪,阳光也不再。
It's hard to tell the night time from the day
昼夜无从区分
You're loosing all your highs and lows
你也失去了所有的快乐和忧伤
Ain't it funny how the feeling goes away?
感觉的丧失不是很可笑吗?

Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
亡命之徒,你为何执迷不悟